This is available for Planners and Graders.
Candidate reports will be generated after grading is confirmed. Planners, Graders, and Candidates can use the Candidate report to gain a complete overview of test results.
- Get started
- Candidate report overview
Step 1: Open the Candidate report
To get started, Click Candidate report in the Workspaces menu in Marking 2.0.
Step 2: Toggle views
Click the toggle View report as candidate to view the marks report in two different modes.
- Planners/Graders - View the components that are available in the Candidate Report and also see whether it's visible to the candidate.
- View as candidate - View the report as a candidate.
Step 3: Quick navigation
Click the within the Table of Contents to quickly navigate through the Candidate report.
Candidate report overview
The Grade section within the Candidate report displays the candidate's final grade.
Explanation of grades
The Explanation of grades section within the Candidate report displays the Grader's explanations. Learn more
The Comments section within the Candidate report displays the following feedback:
- Criteria, Bands and Criteria, Reusable Criteria
- Automatic Feedback on questions and alternatives
You can see how the comments will be displayed in the Candidate report in the example below:
The Marks section within the Candidate report displays the following feedback:
- Number, Question name, Response, Marks, Max marks, Question weight, and Question type
To view the Candidate report as a printable version, click Print