This is available for Planners and Graders.
The Candidate Report in Marking 2.0 enables you to provide richer feedback to candidates after a test.
Candidate reports will be generated after grading, and candidates can log back into Inspera Assessment to view their grades, marks, and comments from graders. This article will go over how to enable Candidate reports and configure the information within the Candidate report.
- Enable Candidate report
- Configure Candidate report
- Additional features in Test Settings
- Known Limitations
Enable Candidate report
- Under the Deliver module, start by creating your test.
- In Options, navigate to the drop-down menu General settings.
- Click Enable Marking 2.0 on this test.
- Click the Enable Candidate Report.
- Click the Date and Time field to schedule when the Candidate report is available to candidates.
- Note: This feature requires activation. Contact Inspera Service Desk to activate.
Configure Candidate report
By altering the options in the After test settings, you can customize the content of the Candidate report.
In options, navigate to the Options > After test.
Click Allow candidate post-submission review to enable:
View in submission in the Candidate report.
- Candidates click on View in submission to view their submission with the grader's comments.
Click Include general feedback per question/Feedback on alternatives to enable:
General feedback in the Candidate report.
- General feedback displays underneath the Comments overview and allows candidates to view comments and feedback made by graders during the marking process.
Click Show achieved marks per person to enable:
Marks overview in the Candidate report.
- Marks overview allows candidates to view their total marks and marks per question.
- Select Display conflicts to allow candidates to see individual marks from each grader.
- Select Hide conflicts to display an average score from graders.
Click Share comments and correct answers with candidate to enable:
Comments overview in the Candidate report.
- Comments overview allows candidates to view comments and feedback made by graders during the marking process.
- Select Not shared if you do not want comments through annotations to be shared with your candidate.
- Select Shared with candidate if you want comments through annotations to be shared with your candidate.
If the setting Post-submission review is not activated in the test settings, the link "View in submission" will not be visible to the candidates. This lets the candidates see the comments from the graders without being able to view the question text and their answer to the question.
Additional features in Test Settings
These are additional features that you can enable in the test settings for candidates to view in the Candidate report:
To view how this appears in the Candidate Report, learn more in the View Candidate Report article.
- LaTeX format is not fully supported.
- Results from Appeals are not supported.