This is available for planners and graders
Table of contents
- How to request a similarity report as a planner
- How to request a similarity report as a grader
- Turnitin Viewer
Turnitin is a similarity reporting tool that has been added onto the Inspera Assessment platform. You can request similarity reports from directly within the grading tool. This article will provide you with information on Turnitin, along with a step-by-step tutorial on activating it within your test.
How to request a similarity report as a planner
As the Planner of a test, you can request for similarity reports to be generated for all candidate submissions on a test. This is done in the preparation phase, and the reports will be ready for the grader(s) once they start grading.
Turnitin setup - Deliver test
- Set up a test in the Deliver module.
- Under Options , select the Security drop-down and click Request Similarity report.
- Finish creating the test with your desired settings.
View similarity reports - Grading
- Once the test is closed, select the Grade module and click on your desired test.
- Click Grade your candidates.
- Select your desired candidate.
- Within the Grading Candidate page, select a question to view the similarity report.
- Click the Similarity check tab.
- Click View report to view the similarity report.
How to request a similarity report as a grader
If the Planner has not requested similarity reports in the preparation phase, no reports will be available when opening the Similarity check tab. The grader can click Request report under the Similarity check tab of a candidate's submission, and the report is generated.
- Similarity results will be viewable on the right hand panel.
- You can view additional information such as matching text, top matching source list, additional source information, and adjust the similarity report filters.
- Click the gear icon for settings where you can exclude search repositories, and exclude from similarity report.
- Click the question mark icon for a tour of the workspace.