Manually marked question.
The question is answered by uploading a file.
Upload Assignment is a question type where the candidate answers the prompt by uploading a file. This means that the candidate writes the answer in an external software, such as Excel or Word, and uploads the final answer as a file in the question.
Authoring Upload Assignment
In the question's edit mode, you can do the following:
- Replace text with desired question text.
- Add math (LaTex), files, tables, links, PDF, images and / or audio clips to the question text.
- Set general options for the question type. Read more about general options for questions.
- Marks: See Question scoring - Basic.
Clicking on the interaction element gives you the specific options for the question type.
- Prompt: Write an explanation text for the question. The text will appear in the workspace.
- "Upload your file here. Maximum one file." is set by default.
- File types: Choose which file types should be allowed when uploading.
- To customize which files types should be allowed, uncheck Allow all files types and select from the suggested file types or define custom file type.
- All file types are acceptable. The file type field is not case sensitive; adding .png will allow both .png and .PNG.
- External identifier: For information on external identifier, read general options for questions.