This feature is available for Authors and Graders.
Criteria marking is a manual strategy to mark items using one or more criteria.
- How to author a question with Criteria marking
- How to mark a question that uses Criteria
How to author a question with Criteria marking
Criteria marking is available for all manually marked question types.
Set marks to Criteria
- Within the question editor, click on the Marks dropdown menu.
- Select Criteria.
Name and set marks for Criteria
- Adjust marks by clicking the left and right arrows, or by entering a number text.
- Enter a criteria within the text box.
- Add a criteria by clicking Add criterion.
Criteria can have both positive and negative marks. The question max marks will be the sum of all criteria combined.
How to mark a question that uses Criteria
When you mark questions that have criteria, the criteria will appear to the right of the answer the candidate submission. You award marks by clicking on the criteria. Click again to remove the marks for that criteria.
To learn more about how Criteria marking works with Marking 2.0, visit the Help Center article Graders - Criteria in Marking 2.0.