To submit a request to the Service Desk, you are required to have a pre-registered user login.
If you do not have a Service Desk account with Inspera, but would like to submit a request, please ask your Inspera contact person.
How to submit a request
If you are a registered user, you have the option to raise requests to our Service Desk.
- Go to https://support.inspera.com/hc/en-us.
- At the top right of the page, click Submit a request.
- Sign in with your user, if you aren’t already signed in.
- You will be presented with a dropdown of types of requests.
Types of requests
Your choice here will determine the rest of the fields you have to fill out. For information on each of these request types, please see:
- Submit a support request (questions, general help, etc.)
- Submit an incident / fault
- Submit a service request (activation of features, order reports, etc.)
How are support tickets followed up?
Tickets can be followed up in two ways:
- You will receive e-mails when a ticket is updated, and you can respond to these e-mails to update the ticket.
- Log in to the Help Center, click on your name at the top right, and click My activities.
Within the My activities page, you can see all your tickets ("My requests"), and if your organization allows it - the tickets from all members of the organization ("Organization requests"). You can search for a specific request, and you can filter requests based on status.
If a request is pending a reply from a customer for longer than 14 days, the request will be closed. The customer will receive an email notification about this.
A request can be reopened within 14 days by adding a comment or replying to the email notification.
Once a request has been closed for more than 14 days, it cannot be reopened. Instead, a follow up ticket can be created.