How to submit a support request
- After signing in to Inspera Help Center, click Request support (questions, general help, etc.). See How can I submit a request to the Inspera Service Desk and follow my submitted requests? article for information on logging in to submit a service desk request.
- Provide detailed information, including
The test URL looks like <companyname>.inspera.com/admin#deliver-test/106689030 and it provides two key pieces of information:
- The tenant name: companyname.inspera.com/admin#deliver-test/106689030 and the
- Assessment run ID (ARID), which is the unique identifier for the test represented by the numerical value at the end of the test URL: companyname.inspera.com/admin#deliver-test/106689030
Include relevant candidate ID(s). Candidate IDs can be found in the Monitor view for the relevant test. If all candidates on a test are relevant, please enter 'all candidates'.
Please include as much information as possible in the description field. For instance, describe
- What is the context?
- Who is the user (candidate or staff)?
- What role(s) does the staff user have (system roles, contributor roles)?
- What help centre articles have you reviewed?
- What is your query?
Attachments can be short videos or screen shots. Please include the full computer screen in the shot, including the URL, task bar and date/clock.