Automatically marked question.
This question is answered by selecting either true or false.
True / false is a question type where candidates can answer the question by selection one of the alternatives True or False. It is also possible to change the names of the alternatives, such as boy / girl.
In the question's edit mode, you can do the following:
1. Replace text with desired question text.
2. Add math (LaTex), files, tables, links, PDF, images and / or audio clips to the question text.
3. Insert more interaction elements by pressing +Insert.
4. Set general options for the question type. Read more about general options for questions.
- Marks: See Question scoring - Basic and Question scoring - Advanced.
Clicking on the interaction element gives you the specific options for the question type.
1. Prompt: Write an explanation text for the question. The text will appear in the workspace. "Select one alternative:" is set by default.
2. Alternatives: If required - update the text for each of the alternatives. "True" and "False" are set by default.
3. Options: Ability to set upper and lower mark limits, as well as select how the order of alternatives should be displayed to candidates.
- Lower and upper mark limit: Can be set for each interaction element. The value here will override the mark settings set for the whole question. Read more about this in the article on advanced scoring.
4. External identifier: For information on external identifier, read general options for questions.
Predefined feedback per alternative (requires activation)
This question type supports predefined feedback per alternative that will be visible to the candidates along with their access to their answers after the submission. This can be set by the Planner.
The option to write feedback can be found under Alternatives in the specific options for the question. Click on Feedback under an alternative to write a feedback.
Read more about predefined feedback per alternative.