Manually marked question.
Question type used for oral exams.
The question type can also be used in written exams, e.g. tests where the candidates submit their answers on paper.
When the question type is used in an oral exam, it
- cannot be combined with other question types: A question set cannot include both oral and non-oral questions.
- is not visible to the candidate: The question will only be visible to the grader.
- is manually marked: The question is marked directly during the oral test.
When the question type is used in a written exam, it
- can be combined with other question types.
- is visible for the candidates but there is no option to answer the question.
- is manually marked together with the rest of the questions when the candidate has submitted.
If the candidate has submitted sketches that are scanned, these will be visible for the graders the same way as scanned sketches on other question types.
When creating an oral question, you can do the following in edit mode:
1. Replace text with desired question text.
2. Add math (LaTex), files, tables, links, PDF, images and / or audio clips to the question text.
3. Set general options for the question type. Read more about general options for questions.
- Marks: See Question scoring - Basic.
- Mark scheme: At question level. Appears to the right of the question for the grader. See example below.
Example of oral question - for grader
The example shows an oral question with mark scheme set in general options. By clicking "Expand" the mark scheme will be hidden and only the question itself comes into focus. In this way, the grader can also show the question to the current candidate(s).