Manually marked question.
Question type used for oral exams. The questions does not appear for the candidates, and will only be available to the grader.
Oral is a question type used in oral exams, and
- cannot be combined with other question types: A question set cannot include both oral and non-oral questions.
- not visible to the candidate: The question will only be visible to the grader.
- manually marked: The question is done directly during the test.
When creating an oral question, you can do the following in edit mode:
1. Replace text with desired question text.
2. Add math (LaTex), files, tables, links, PDF, images and / or audio clips to the question text.
3. Set general options for the question type. Read more about general options for questions.
- Marks: See Question scoring - Basic.
- Mark scheme: At question level. Appears to the right of the question for the grader. See example below.
Example of oral question - for grader
The example shows an oral question with mark scheme set in general options. By clicking "Expand" the mark scheme will be hidden and only the question itself comes into focus. In this way, the grader can also show the question to the current candidate(s).