Manually marked question.
The question is answered by uploading a file.
Upload Assignment is a question type where candidates answer the question by uploading a file. This means, for example, that the candidate writes the answer in Excel or Word and uploads the final answer as a file in the question.
In the question's edit mode, you can do the following:
1. Replace text with desired question text.
2. Add math (LaTex), files, tables, links, PDF, images and / or audio clips to the question text.
3. Set general options for the question type. Read more about general options for questions.
- Marks: See Question scoring - Basic.
Clicking on the interaction element gives you the specific options for the question type.
1. Prompt: Write an explanation text for the question. The text will appear in the workspace. "Upload your file here. Maximum one file." is set by default.
2. File types: Choose which file types candidates will be allowed to upload. Remove "Allow all file types" and select from the suggested file types or define custom file type.
All file types are acceptable. The file type field is not case sensitive; adding .png will allow both .png and .PNG.
3. External identifier: For information on external identifier, read general options for questions.