Automatically marked question.
The question is answered by selecting a value from a drop-down list.
Inline Choice is a question type where the candidates can answer the question by selecting a value from alternatives in a drop-down list. For example, the drop-down list can be placed at the beginning, middle and / or at the end of the question text. It is possible to add more drop-down lists in the question.
In the question's edit mode, you can do the following:
1. Replace text with desired question text.
2. Add math (LaTex), files, tables, links, PDF, images and / or audio clips to the question text. See example of image inserted in question text under 1. Alternatives.
3. Insert multiple interaction elements (drop-down lists) by pressing +Insert.
4. Set general options for the question type. Read more about general options for questions.
Clicking on the interaction element gives you the specific options for the question type.
Enter the answer alternatives and select the correct answer.
More alternatives can be added by pressing Add alternative. If you want to remove an alternative, click the cross in the corner next to the alternative.
- Lower and upper mark limit: Can be set for each interaction element. The value here will override the mark settings set for the whole question. Read more about this in the article on advanced scoring.
3. External identifier
For information on external identifier, read general options for questions.
Predefined feedback per alternative (requires activation)
This question type supports predefined feedback per alternative that will be visible to the candidates along with their access to their answers after the submission. This can be set by the Planner.
The option to write feedback can be found under Alternatives in the specific options for the question. Click on Add feedback under an alternative to write a feedback.
Read more about predefined feedback per alternative.