- Get started
- Download Inspera Integrity Browser
- Familiarize yourself with a demo test
- Test layout
Proctored and Non-proctored tests
Inspera Integrity Browser offers two different types of test-taking experiences, Proctored and Non-proctored. Your institution can provide you with more details on which kind of test you'll be taking.
- Proctored tests: Lockdown browser, and additionally, allows Invigilators access to video/audio/screen.
- Non-proctored tests: Lockdown browser.
Make sure you're up to date with the latest System Requirements
Visit the System Requirements page for more information.
Download Inspera Integrity Browser
Inspera Integrity Browser is a desktop application that is installed on your computer. Inspera Integrity Browser is not used on an internet browser such as Chrome or Edge.
Your institution is in charge of providing updates and the latest versions.
Familiarize yourself with a demo test
The best way to familiarize yourself with Inspera Integrity Browser is to take a demo test, which is usually provided by your institution.
When starting your demo test, here are some tips that we recommend looking out for:
- Your sign-on and Invigilator-provided pin works.
- Your system passes the system checks page. Reach out to your institution if this is not the case.
- You have a working camera and microphone if you are taking a Proctored test.
- Spend time getting familiar with the test layout.
Upon entering the test, you will be presented with a start page similar to the example below. You can find useful information such as the test name, test window, time limit, and any additional time that has been added. If your institution has enabled a form of live communication, you will find the messenger options in the Notifications menu, located on the upper right-hand page.