This functionality makes it possible to grade candidates without using Inspera Assessments built-in tool. The feature is available for graders only.
Instructions - Export grades to xls-format
- Open the test in Grade
- Click Options in the upper right corner
- Under “Download” click Grades as Excel file
- A xls-file will then be downloaded to your computer
The file will contain two columns only:
- Candidate ID
If the candidates have not been given any grades yet, the Grade column will be empty. You can in that case enter grades in the excel and import it to Inspera, as described below:
Instructions - Import grades from .xls
If you wish to enter grades in Excel instead of doing it inside Inspera Assessment, follow these steps:
- Download the xls-file as described above
- Open the file in Excel or similar (like Google sheets), enter grades in the Grade column, and save on your computer as .xlsx file
- Again, click Options in the upper right corner
- Under “Import” click Grades from Excel
- Locate the correct file and import it
- Grades in XLS file will overwrite any existing grades in Inspera Assessment
- Empty grades (cells) in XLS will not overwrite existing grades in Inspera Assessment
- You can re-upload your XLS at any time.
- Candidates who have not started the test will get status Submitted if a grade is imported
- Only grades with a corresponding candidate ID will be imported. The candidate ID cannot be changed in the Excel file.