In Inspera Assessment you have the option to choose to move questions and question sets to Trash. For example, you can do this if you want to clean up the question set / question bank.
Move questions and questions sets to Trash
- Select Questions or Questions Sets based on what item you want to move to the trash.
- Find the question or question set that you want to move to the Trash. Press More, and then select Move to Trash.
- After pressing "Move to Trash", you will be asked to confirm that you want to move the item to the Trash.
Trash shared item
If questions or question sets are shared with other users, you will receive this message:
Find and recover items in the Trash
The desired trash can be found in the lower left corner of the screen. Click Trashed Question Sets or Trashed Questions to find the content.
To restore content, follow these steps:
- Find the question or question set that you want to restore.
- Select More at the item you want to restore, and then click Restore.