What is Inspera Exam Portal (IEP)?
Inspera Exam Portal prevents test takers from accessing any other resources on the computer for the duration of their test. They remain locked down until they submit the exam. It addresses the need for elevated exam and content security, test-taker convenience and assistance and administrative flexibility for onsite BYOD exams as well as at-home exams.
This fully integrated Inspera Lockdown Browser is configurable to balance privacy and security and offers unified operational monitoring, combining test session controls, alerts and monitoring of operating systems. It has strong remote capabilities and robust handling of connectivity issues during the exam delivery.
The features include:
- Configurable security levels: Choose a security level that fits your needs.
- Lockdown browser: Turn any device temporarily into a secure workstation by preventing access to all unauthorised programs and resources.
- Integrity inspection: Certificate based signing of applications and communications to ensure the software has not been tampered with.
What is Inspera Smarter Proctoring?
Inspera Smarter Proctoring is a remote proctoring solution building on the Inspera Exam Portal. Furthermore, Inspera Smarter Proctoring includes advanced monitoring of test-takers via webcam and screen sharing technology - either fully automated, human proctored, or combined.
Inspera Smarter Proctoring works as an add-on and is for institutions that require online proctoring on a high level. You can adjust the remote proctoring capabilities, thereby balancing privacy concerns and exam integrity. The fully automated AI solution can be switched on and off, and live remote proctoring can be added via an integration.
The features include:
- Identity verification: Simplify identity checks with AI facial-recognition.
- Advanced monitoring: Monitor test takers live, get notified of any suspicious behaviour and intervene as required.
- Test session recordings: Review end-to-end video recordings of each test taker’s webcam (video & audio) and screen, or navigate directly to flagged suspicious activities.
- Network resilience: Continuous monitoring despite the temporary loss of internet connectivity.