Available for Author. This feature requires activation.
See also exporting questions and question sets.
Import questions Step-by-step:
Looking for technical background of the input format? See the article about IMS QTI support.
1) Go to the Author tool, the import option is available for both questions and question sets.
2) Click the action drop down menu, and Import QTI.
3) Upload the file (QTI 2.1 and 2.2 is supported). The file must be a zip-file.
4) Click Import. If there are duplicates in the imported file, new questions will be created.
5) If you are importing questions - you can create a question set as part of the process by clicking Create question set with questions after the import is completed. The question set will be created with the same name as the file you imported.
6) An import summary will be shown. This will show if it was a question set you imported, the number of sections (if any), and the number of questions. The import status of these are summarised, and you can go directly to the question set in the list, or choose to show the imported questions by clicking Show in list.