Available for Grader
The Private note tool allows graders to make notes during grading. While grading, they will be displayed in a sidebar on the right side. The private note feature includes the following:
- Visible only to you.
- Add private notes on candidate level and/or question level.
- Private notes are automatically saved.
- Private notes can be added to Explanations.
1. Open the test in Grade tool and click on Grade your candidates
2. Select a candidate from the list. Private notes are available on the right side.
You can also write private notes on question level. Select a question in the candidate overview page:
3. Click on the box under Private note to write. The content will be saved automatically. Use the editor if necessary.
Your private notes will be displayed both in the candidate list and in the overview page for each candidate. To go directly to the question a comment belongs to, you can click on the link at the top of the comment.