When logging in to Zendesk User Portal, some users using the Chrome browser have reported an issue with an 'Invalid Authenticity Token' error. This issue is caused by the cookie settings in the browser.
This error can be due to a corrupted cookie in your browser. Clear your browser's cache and cookies, restart the browser, and try to log in.
If the error remains, the problem is that your browser has blocked any cookies from Inspera Zendesk User Portal. Go through the following steps to resolve this error:
- In the top right of your browser, click More and then Settings
- At the bottom, click on Advanced.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings
- Select Cookies
- Uncheck the box next to Block third-party cookies and site data
- Alternatively, you can leave “Block third-party cookies and site data” enabled and add "insperahelp.zendesk.com" in the Allow list
If the error persists after these steps, please use a different browser.