Information: This feature requires activation.
This functionality makes it possible to grade candidates without using Inspera Assessment's built-in grading tool.
How to export grades as Excel
This is available for Graders and Planners.
- Within the Grading workspace, click Options > Grades as Excel file.
- An xls-file will automatically begin downloading.
View your xls-file
The file will contain the following columns:
- Candidate ID
If the candidates have not been given any grades yet, the Grade column will be empty.
Import grades from Excel
This is available only to Graders.
You can enter grades in Excel rather than inside Inspera Assessment.
- Download a .xsl-file, as described in How to export grades as Excel.
- Open the file in Excel or similar and input your grades.
- The grades in the Excel-file must coincide with the grading scale used for the test.
- Select Options > Grades from Excel.
- Locate and select the .xls-file on your computer. Click Done when finished.
Note: Only grades with a corresponding candidate ID will be imported. The candidate ID cannot be changed in the Excel file.
Note: If you use the grading scale Pass/Fail, or Passed/Not passed, you need to register the grades as Pass/NotPass in the Excel document for the import to work.
- Grades in the XLS file will overwrite any existing grades in Inspera Assessment
- Empty grades (cells) in XLS will not overwrite existing grades in Inspera Assessment
- You can re-upload your XLS at any time.
- Candidates who have not started the test will get status Submitted if a grade is imported