This is available for planners and graders.
Student reports will be generated after grading is confirmed. This article will go over how to view Student Reports, and what kind of information is displayed to students.
Table of contents
Navigating Student report
Click Student report in the Workspaces menu in Marking 2.0. The planner/grader will be able to see Comments and the Marks overview if this has been enabled in the test.
Click the toggle View report as candidate to view the marks report in two different modes.
- Planners/Graders - can see all the components that are potentially available in the student report, and also see whether it's visible to the student.
- View as candidate - Planner / Graders can view the report as a student and see exactly what the student sees.
Click the Table of Contents (1) to quickly navigate to the Comments or Marks overview in the Student Report.
Click Comments in the Table of contents, or scroll down to Comments in the Student report.
The Comments overview currently supports the following feedback:
- Criteria, Bands and Criteria, Reusable Criteria
- Automatic Feedback on questions and alternatives
In the table below, you can see what how the comments will be displayed within the Student Report.
|Bands and Criteria|
Click Marks in the Table of contents, or scroll down to Marks in the Student report.
The Marks overview currently supports the following feedback:
- Number, Question name, Response, Marks, Max marks, Question weight, and Question type
Click Print to view the Student report as a printable version.