This is available for planners and graders
Table of contents
- How to request a plagiarism report as a planner
- How to request a plagiarism report as a grader
- Turnitin Viewer
Turnitin is a plagarism reporting tool that has been added onto the Inspera Assessment platform. You can request plagiarism reports from directly within the grading tool. This article will provide you with information on Turnitin, along with a step-by-step tutorial on activating it within your test.
How to request a plagiarism report as a planner
As the Planner of a test, you can request for plagiarism reports to be generated for all candidate submissions on a test. This is done in the preparation phase, and the reports will be ready for the grader(s) once they start grading.
Turnitin setup - Deliver test
- Set up a test in the Deliver module.
- Under Options , select the Security drop-down and click Request Anti Plagiarism reports.
- Finish creating the test with your desired settings.
View plagiarism reports - Grading
- Once the test is closed, select the Grade module and click on your desired test.
- In the Grade page, click Grade your candidates.
- Click on your desired candidate (1).
- Within the Grading Candidate page, select a question to view the plagiarism report (2).
- Click the Plagiarism tab.
- Click View report to view the plagiarism report.
How to request a plagiarism report as a grader
If the Planner has not requested plagiarism reports in the preparation phase, no reports will be available when opening the plagiarism tab. The grader can click Request report under the Plagiarism tab of a candidate's submission, and the report is generated.
- Plagiarism results will be viewable on the right hand panel.
- You can view additional information such as matching text, top matching source list, additional source information, and adjust the similarity report filters.
- Click the gear icon for settings where you can exclude search repositories, and exclude from similarity report.
- Click the question mark icon for a tour of the workspace.