This is available for Authors.
In Inspera Assessment, all question types can contain inserted files. When a file is inserted into a question, it becomes available to the candidate for downloading through a link.
If all file types are selected, then the Author can upload any file type. If it is not listed in our internal supported types, it will be downloaded with a .dta extension, which the user can then manually modify.
To learn more about the security concerns associated with SEB and certain file types, visit the Help Center article SEB Options for Computer Labs.
How to insert a file into a question
1. In the question's edit mode, place the cursor where you want the download link for the attachment to be (1) and click attachment in the toolbar (2).
2. In the following dialog box, click Browse.
3. Find and select the file you want to attach.
4. In the Link text field, type the text that the link should consist of. When you are finished, click Insert.
5. The file is now added to the questions as a download link.