In Inspera Assessment, all question types can contain inserted files. When a file is inserted into a question, it becomes available to the candidate for downloading through a link.
How to insert a file into a question
1. In the question's edit mode, place the cursor where you want the download link for the attachment to be (1) and click on the attachment icon in the toolbar (2).
2. In the following dialog box, click Browse.
3. Find and select the file you want to attach.
4. In the Link text field, type the text that the link should consist of. When you are finished, click Insert.
5. The file is now added to the questions as a download link.