This video will take you through the basics of the grading process in Inspera Assessment, mainly adapted for Higher education in Norway
There are different settings for tests. In this video the settings are:
- Graders set marks and/or grades privately. Then they must share and align results before they can be confirmed.
- Allow completing Own Grades by committee
- Final grading with co-graders must be finalized: differ in grades must be discussed.
- Require all graders to confirm Final Grades.
The video contains the following:
- How to log in
- How do I print an exam for grading?
- How to grade as a committee
- Override an automatically corrected question