Candidates write their submission on these sheets, which will later be scanned and imported into Inspera Assessment.
Order sketch sheets though Inspera
Sketches can be ordered at Insperas homepage.
The order process through Inspera is as follows:
- You order a batch of sketch sheets on behalf of your organisation by completing the form at Insperas homepage.
- Once the form is completed and sent, an order will automatically be sent to our vendor.
- The order will be logged by Inspera. We will also be notified when the order is received.
- NB: Default delivery time is up to 3 weeks. Please make sure you order in time to get the sketch sheets when you need them.
- When the order has been delivered, Inspera will invoice the organisation.
Order sketch sheets from other printing services
You can order prints from any preferred printing companies. The specifications for the printing files can be found here:
Print sketch sheets from own printer
It is possible to print own sketch sheets from your own printer if the printer supports the required format. Please make sure the print actually is similar to the printing files:
Inspera cannot guarantee that own prints of sketch sheets are scanned properly and that they can be processed by InsperaScan. This depends on the printer and settings of the print. Further, this needs to be tested by your organisation. We recommend that you establish routines to make sure that print of own sketch sheets are of sufficient quality and can be scanned and processed by InsperaScan.
If you are sure that the print is identical to the printing files, InsperaScan may not accept the thickness of the paper. Please try with a ticker sort of paper.