In Inspera Assessment you have the option to choose to archive tests. By archiving a test, the content is moved to Archive. The question set that has been used in the test is not affected, and can still be found under "Question Sets".
Move tests to Archive
- Go to Deliver -> Tests and find the test you want to archive.
- Press More, then choose Archive.
- After you press "Archive", you will be asked to confirm that you want to move the test to the Archive.
Find and recover tests in Archive
1. Go to Tests and click Archived Tests in the bottom left corner of the screen.
2. Select More by the test you want to restore, and then press Restore.