In Inspera Assessment you have the option to choose to archive tests. By archiving a test, the content is moved to Archive. The question set that has been used in the test is not affected, and can still be found under "Question Sets".
Information: Tests that are moved to archive will never be deleted. No users can delete tests in the archive, only restore them. Archived tests are read only.
Note: As long as the test is active and available for students in their Dasboard, the action of archiving the test will not remove the student's access to the test.
Move tests to Archive
- Go to Deliver -> Tests and find the test you want to archive.
- Press More, then choose Archive.
- After you press "Archive", you will be asked to confirm that you want to move the test to the Archive.
Find and recover tests in Archive
1. Go to Tests and click Archived Tests in the bottom left corner of the screen.
2. Select More by the test you want to restore, and then press Restore.
Tip: There is a corresponding function for questions and question sets. Questions and questions sets are placed in Trash, not Archive. Read more about moving questions and question sets to Trash.