Before taking a test, it is a good idea to familiarize yourself with the system to be used during the test, and to check that everything is working properly. You can do this by taking a demo test.
By taking a demo test, you will be trained to answer questions in Inspera Assessment, and in addition, check that you machine meets the browser and operating system requirements using SEB.
Take a demo test (and download SEB)
1. Log in to Inspera Assessment
2. Select "Demo tests" to the right in the banner on the screen, and find a demo test with SEB.
3. Click "Click here to get ready".
4. Write down all the information under the demo test name, if anything is written.
The password required to open the test in SEB may be written here.
5. Click "Download" to install Safe Exam Browser on your computer. Follow the instructions.
If you have installed SEB already, you can start the test by clicking "Start test in Safe Exam Browser".
6. If a SEB password is required: enter the password (usually found in step 4) and open the test.
7. Take the demo test, and familiarize yourself with the features of Inspera Assessment.
Press "Submit now" to return to the page where you can exit SEB.
You can take the demo test an unlimited number of times. Your responses and results will not be saved anywhere, but will be cleared once you exit SEB.