Available for Grader.
If necessary, you can override score on automatically scored questions in a test while grading.
This function supports following:
- Decimals are allowed
- Negative scores are allowed
- Max score is limited to the max score set by the question author
- Score override can be reset
The Maximum marks defines the highest possible number of marks a grader may give to a candidate answer in the grading tool. Grader can not override score to a higher value than the one set by the author.
- Click Override on top-right corner.
- Set New value and click Update. It is not possible to override score higher than maximum marks set by the author.
- A confirmation message will appear on top of the window.
Manually overridden questions are highlighted in red color in the candidate results page: