If a candidate has deleted text in an essay question by mistake, there are two options to restore it. This functionality is available only for students.
1. Use the Undo button
2. Use the Snapshot button
When you click the Snapshot button, the message below will appear. Select one of the snapshots and then click Continue.
You can roll back and restore your essay response to an earlier version. A new snapshot is taken every 15 minutes and is saved in the browser memory. This means
- Snapshots work both online and offline
- Navigating between question will NOT clear saved snapshots
- Snapshots are only available within the same session
- Refreshing the browser (not possible in Safe Exam Browser) will clear saved snapshots
- Restoring a snapshot will also create a new snapshot of current work. This enables you to roll forward to the newest version if needed.
Contact Inspera Service Desk if none of the options work.