Available for Author
Use labels to tag your questions with, for example, specific subjects. This helps you find a specific question easily or narrow search results in the question bank.
- When a question is created, a label can be added by clicking Labels on the right side.
- Type a label name and click +. You can add several labels to one question.
- Click Save in the top-right corner.
Now you can filter to find questions with specific labels in Author - Questions. Click Filters in the top-right corner, click Labels and start to type the label name (minimum 3 characters are required).
To remove a label from a question, first click on the label, and then click the cross in the upper right corner of the label.
Add questions to question sets by using labels
If a question is created outside the question set or in the context of another question set, you can search for labels to add the question to the question set from the question bank.
1. In the question set, add the question by clicking Add from Question Bank.
2. Search the label to see only questions with the selected label.
3. Select the label you are searching for.
4. Click the question you want to add to the question set, and then press Add.