How can I submit requests?
Whether you are a registered user or not, you have the option to raise requests in our Service Desk. To do so, go to "Submit a request" at the top right of the page, or at the bottom of this article. This will create a support ticket for the Inspera Assessment support agents.
You will first be presented with a dropdown. Your choice here will determine the rest of the fields you have to fill out.
The choices are as follows:
- Report incident/fault
- Request support (questions, general help, etc.)
- Request a service (activation of features, order reports, etc.)
- Improvement suggestion
- Development project report
These options are not massively different to what you are already familiar with but we have removed "Documentation".
If you are an anonymous user, you have to add your e-mail address to the request. After that, you wil get an e-mail confirming that the request is received, and you can verify your e-mail address and create a password. If your e-mail address is already registered the request will be added to your existing user.
How are support tickets followed up?
Tickets can be followed up in two ways.
1. You will get e-mails notifying you of each update to a ticket, and you can respond to these e-mails to update the ticket.
2. Log in to the Help Center, click on your name at the top right, and choose "My activities".
Here you can see all your tickets, and if your organisation allows it - the tickets from all members of the organisation. You can search for a specific request, and you can filter requests based on status.