Inspera Assessment supports a question type for showing interactive GeoGebra content.
GeoGebra is a net-based tool for creating interactive content in mathematics. GeoGebra consists of several different modules
- Graphic calculator
- CAS (Computer Algebra System)
GeoGebra is available here: https://www.geogebra.org
Manual is available here:
After you have created your GeoGebra content, export it as a ggb-file, select File->Export->ggb.
You are now ready to import your content into Inspera Assessment. First you create a question of type GeoGebra. The question type is manually marked by graders.
When you are authoring the question you import the content from the right panel. Upload your previously saved ggb-file.
Options: Set the interaction height
Some tips to get started with GeoGebra
- There exists a lot of shared GeoGebra material on the internet. Download content from https://www.geogebra.org/materials/ and try it out.
- Hide all the modules that are not relevant for the students before you save and export your content.
You hide and show modules in the menu ->Show
You select which menu element to show to the student from the menu Tools->Customize Toolbar
See also how to remove the image button in GeoGebra, to minimise risk in lockdown tests.
- Make sure all relevant information is visible on the student's screen (this can be dependent on the student's display resolution)
- Test the questions thoroughly. We recommend you arrange demo and test exams before you arrange a real exam.