This is available for Planners.
You can assign tests to an organizational unit. Previously when creating a test, users had to be added individually as contributors and then assigned a specific role. Now, based on the organizational unit a user is assigned to, they will automatically get access according to their role.
We only recommend this feature for institutions that do not mark submissions directly in Inspera Assessment.
- If new tests are added to same org unit, users within the org unit will automatically gain access to that as well.
- Users can be added to org units, with multiple tests per org unit.
Assigning tests to Organizational Unit
Tests can be assigned to organizational units within in the Deliver module.
- Only Planners have access to edit Test Unit Location
- Test Unit Location can be edited at all test statuses
- Select the empty field, Unit.
- A new window will open where you can assign a unit.
- Click on the empty field to begin typing, or choose from a selection in the drop-down menu.
- Hierarchies will be displayed in a drop-down list, click on the drop-down menu to expand the selection.
- Click Done once you have assigned your unit.
Your location has been assigned under the Unit field box.