Inspera Chat allows for students to chat with invigilators or other staff before or during a test. The test setting in particular makes it possible to allow students to chat with an invigilator during the test.
Enabling Inspera Chat in an account
There are five main stages where Chat can be activated:
- Pre-login Exam Portal (MP)
- Post-login Exam Portal (MP)
- Pre-login IA in browser (MP)
- Post-login IA in browser (MP)
- During test (Test setting)
Enabling Inspera Chat in test settings
- Within the Exam Day test settings, navigate to the Chat section.
- Click During test to allow candidates to start chats during the test window.
It is recommended that you be available to answer any chats during the test if you activate this setting.